Dual boot WinXP and FreeBSD 5.3

Tom Connolly tomc at cqg.com
Tue Dec 28 08:16:35 PST 2004

 > Yes go ahead and install the BSD boot loader on the XP drive.
 > It will work fine. BTW I haven't come across many "Sorry does not
work under FreeBSD" messages.
 > Could you tell us something about that thermal monitor? I think there
must be some compatible port.

Yes the program is called SIMBA.  It works with an AutoCAD backend.
It's a thermal analyzer program used for modeling heat transfer through
objects.  If you, or anyone, knows of a compatible port I would love to
hear about it but I did some research and am pretty sure it won't work
under FreeBSD.  I would LOVE to be proven wrong here!

 > Regards
 > S.

Thanks for the information,
Thomas