urgent help

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Dec 27 05:42:19 PST 2004

"kalin mintchev" <kalin at grande.el.net> wrote:

> PLEASE REPLY TO kalin at grande.el.net
>
> upgraded from 4.6 => 4.10 rel
>
> network programs are craching the new system: netstat, ping, the qmail tcp
> server.... all of them...
> sshd is running but when accessing from outside it panics too...  what is it?
>
> can i turn something off in the kernel?!

What process did you follow to update?  It sounds to me like you didn't
complete the upgrade process, skipped a step, or did it improperly.

There's no reason I can think of that upgrading should cause things to
panic, unless you did the upgrade process improperly.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies