courier imap keys and self-signed ca signing

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 09:46:13 PST 2004

Hello,
    I've got a 5.3 box that i'm using as a self-signing ca. I want to get
keys going for all the various protocols i use, http, which i've done, pop
and imap, and smtp. It's these last three i'm having the headache. I'm using
postfix as my MTA and courier imap for pop/imap, i know that the latter has
a program to generate keys but not csr's, i'm not sure how to get keys from
courier and/or postfix to the ca for signing. I'm probably missing somehing
very basic, and would appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Dave.