bind+postfix+courier+sals+amavis+spamassian+pop3+mysql+apache+smtp-auth

tethys ocean tethys.ocean at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:10:23 PST 2004

Hi,

I check confiliction package mysql pakages confilict

and I found this document

http://www.syntheticzero.com/howto/vmail.php

and also in this paragraph

Notes for FreeBSD users: The courier-imap port in freebsd is kinda
messed up with regards to getting the mysql auth stuff to compile...
find ".if !defined(WITH_MYSQL)" in the Makefile and change this:

  PLIST_SUB+=     MYSQLFLAG=""
    endif

to this:

  PLIST_SUB+=     MYSQLFLAG=""
  CONFIGURE_ARGS+=	\
    --with-authmysql --with-mysql-libs=/usr/local/lib/mysql/ \
    --with-mysql-includes=/usr/local/include/mysql
  endif

I set that but I need pop3 because we have got a lots of virtual host

I must look for  pop3  competible with courier-imap isnt it?!

H.O.