No subject

Eduardo Viruena Silva mrspock at esfm.ipn.mx
Thu Dec 16 16:45:57 PST 2004

Hello, FreeBSD gurus!

Suppose a very old Irix computer that is impossible to update
and it is somehow necessary, because it receive and send
mail for a *lot* of people.

I would like to filter the mail that this computer receive
with a FreeBSD box using "spamassassin" and "clamav".

Old Irix Computer <==> FreeBSD Mail Filter <==> Internet.

I mean, I would like to put the FreeBSD Box in the way,
not receiving mail, but filtering it.

Even more, people sending/receiving mail to each other in the
Old Irix Computer should filter their messages also.

Is it possible to do this?
How can I do it?

I have full access to the DNS, so I can change MX records
or whatever it would be necessary.

I'm not subscribed to this list, please cc your answer to
my address.

Thanks in advance.

	Eduardo.