Free subscription to siliconindia Magazine

Magendran magendran at siliconindia.com
Wed Dec 15 21:10:04 PST 2004

Hello,

Congratulations!!!
You have won a FREE one-year subscription to siliconindia Magazine that
focuses on the business of technology. Read in-depth features on how
technology is being applied to solve business problems and open new
opportunities for business itself.

INAUGURAL ISSUE – January 2005

The boom. The bust. Now what? We talked to scores of players to learn what
lies ahead. Here's a look at emerging technologies that just might have
what it takes to succeed in the next few years. Our inaugural issue
focuses on hot sectors to bet on in 2005. Industry experts will contribute
to this special issue.

A must read for IT professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, and managers
of today and tomorrow. Do not miss out!

All you need to do is click on the link below to fill up the form.