FreeBSD 5.3: panic page fault with nge driver

sp0ng3b0b sp0ng3b0b at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 16:20:05 PST 2004

No one has replied to my posts. :(
I hope I provided all the info that was needed.

I tried 5.3-STABLE, but no success. OS still panics with same message
below. 5.2.1-RELEASE works, but its not current anymore and I don't want
to install an older OS. Besides, even with 5.2.1, I had to hardcode the
media settings for the interface.

OpenBSD 3.6 does not seem to have this problem and uses the same driver.
So until I see that the problem is fixed, I have to move my IDS's over
to OpenBSD.