rl0: watchdog timeout

Andrew gtsy at mail.ru
Wed Dec 15 11:08:20 PST 2004

Good day!

I know, this question is famous, but i can't handle it myself. The problem is:
After some time my realtek card becomes unresponsible. It happens because of buffer overflow. I tried ping -f xxx. 15 seconds later, the kernel says that rl0: watchdog timeout. I can't send files more then 100MB via network. This problem is because of my PC configuration - Motherboard GB K8N, chipset nforce 3. Unfortunately, even FreeBSD 5.3 can't handle it (but it's better then 5.2.1). Maybe someone has already met this problem? Thank you!

Good luck.
P.S. Sorry for my english. :)
P.P.S. I tried 4 realtek cards in different slots and one 3com. :(