Komodo install fails...

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Tue Dec 14 13:10:35 PST 2004

I tried to install Komodo on my FreeBSD system and get the following
error message.

=====
Creating XPCOM registry...
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with
error: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libgkplugin.so) Load FAILED
with error: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libwidget_gtk.so) Load FAILED
with error: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
*** Registering CommandLine JS components
*** Registering JS Dialog Proxy ComponentnsNativeComponentLoader:
SelfRegisterDll(libgfx_gtk.so) Load FAILED with error: libgtk-1.2.so.0:
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libgkplugin.so) Load FAILED
with error: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
nsNativeComponentLoader: SelfRegisterDll(libwidget_gtk.so) Load FAILED
with error: libgtk-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
=====

Any ideas what could be going wrong?