Screen usage... was: Xorg/laptop

Bomgardner,Jon JBOMGARD at stpaultravelers.com
Mon Dec 13 06:00:09 PST 2004

First, Henry - thanks for the great advice that completely solved the
problem and Xorg is now running.  It is a happy day indeed!

Now for my next question -

For some reason, FreeBSD and Xorg is only using a small square in the
middle of the LCD screen.  Any ideas on how I get it to use the full
dimensions?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Bomgardner