FreeBSD 5.3-RC1 + Speedtouch 330 USB

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Dec 12 20:14:49 PST 2004

Marcel,

  Why are you wasting time with this when you can just buy an
Ethernet version off Ebay for under $10?  Here's some listings
for you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14922&item=6729611112
&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14922&item=6729197290
&rd=1

If youare insistent on going with USB you might try an alcatel
Speedtouch, this is the predicessor modem.  I have one that you
can have for FREE if you want to play with it.

Ted