SBWAIT

Chris Bird matrixhacker at baa.umcus.org
Sun Dec 12 15:23:35 PST 2004

I am currently have a problem with both SAMBA , SSH and GLFTPD under 5.3.
i can download files using this method without problem but when it comes
to upload they stall and complete if you wait for a long time.

The box is setup as a router using ipfw and natd.

So far i have tried checking netstat -m during a trasnfer and the buffers
are not being used up.

does anyone have any advice on this. i have tried useing a standard open
rc.firewall as well to check it isnt my script but the same thing is
occouring.

Chris