SquirrelMail woes

Mike Oliveri moliveri at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 00:44:06 PST 2004

> [Sun Dec 12 02:13:59 2004] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
> function:  session_id() in
> /usr/local/www/data/webmail/functions/global.php on line 293

I seem to remember running into this in the past and solving it by
reisntalling PHP with cclient support built in. However, I haven't
seen that option presented to me anywhere when installing/reinstalling
PHP.

I tried reinstalling the php4-session port, but it hasn't helped any,
either. Is there a way to force PHP to use/install it?

Take care,
Mike