Totally lost

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:20:34 PST 2004

Cvsup basically updates your port tree. By update I mean it updates the
makefiles, Although it does not touch the already installed port binaries.
When you run portupgrade, it parses through the makefiles of the already
installed ports, check for dependencies and updates the port binaries if
required.

Regards
S.

Indian Institute of Information Technology
Subhro Sankha Kar
Block AQ-13/1, Sector V
Salt Lake City
PIN 700091