"Designed for FreeBSD" stickers

Richard Bradley rtb27 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 19:27:01 PST 2004

> Chris Hill wrote:
>
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Matthias Buelow wrote:
>
> > Rod Person wrote:
> >
> >> Powered By FreeBSD badge...
> >>  http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsdplate?id=RQKmKeZu&mv_pc=88
> >
> > I got a batch years ago from ScotGold, which might be nearer for European
> > buyers than freebsdmall:
> >
> > http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_BSD_Daemon_Stuff_3.html
>
> I think I got mine from Scot as well, but they don't seem to read
> "Powered by FreeBSD" anymore. What's on Scot's page now seems to be also
> available at
>
>   http://www.case-badges.com/free_bsd_daemon_badges.html

Does anyone know of somewhere (cheap) in the UK that I can get just one badge
from? The best I could find with google was this German place:

http://62.75.177.102/shop2/?user=cwgbrb&proid=88&sid=a179900ec54c79f47d2e6a8330aaf89a

With a bit of help from Babelfish (!) I reckon they're selling stickers for 1 euro
each, which is cheap enough for me, but I think p&p was 5 euros, bringing the
whole package to nearly £5!

ScotGold seems reasonably priced, but once you've bought their minimum
order of 10, you're again paying almost £5.

Is there a gap in the market?

Rich