5.3 - any FM radio (TV) PCI card working?

rotenber at alumni.caltech.edu rotenber at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Dec 7 11:50:59 PST 2004

Can someone please point me to a PCI TV card that
they have the FM radio function working with 5.3-RELEASE ?

No, not all BrookTree compatible cards will work, not
even a card that works file with 4.10-RELEASE
(Please see the thread "iicbb - OK with 4.8, broken with 5.3"
in this mailing list.) The hardware also works fine when
I boot with a knoppix CD.

I have spent a great deal of effort trying to get the I2C
commands to work with my card and have finally given up.

Thanks in advance.