Upgrade problems

Marta Resende martarese at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:00:24 PST 2004

Basiclly, i disable all that i dont need, and keep all first options , cause
i didnt new at the first if it was any commented option that was provocing
these block in boot.
there's anything i commented that i shouldn't?? because the only option is a
bad kernel config, because it stops working after upgrading.
At the first i think at pseudo-devices, but i just commented sl pp and tun,
wich is needed only for ppp and i have cable connection,

thanks:

kernel config:

machine i386
cpu I686_CPU