NVidia driver not using AGP?

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
Sat Dec 4 08:49:43 PST 2004

On 12/01/04 11:57 AM, Kenneth Culver sat at the `puter and typed:
> > <SNIP>
> Well I just updated to the latest stable today, and set everything to use the
> nvidia agp driver, and it decided to start working. I'm just going to throw my
> hands up and be glad it's working now.

Still at 5.3 RELEASE, rebuilt my kernel, and I have the NVIDIA AGP
working as well.

Wierd thing is that when I first installed it, I couldn't even start
Xorg.  Kept repeating too fast on the tty.  Now all of a sudden, it's
fine.

Must be moody until you coax (or beat) it into submission :)

Fast writes still don't seem to want to work - they show up as
supported, but disabled.  Oh well.  Not a big deal.

Lou
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Herth's Law:
  He who turns the other cheek too far gets it in the neck.