php4-cli or mod_php4

Thomas S. Crum - AAA Web Solution, Inc. tscrum at aaawebsolution.com
Fri Dec 3 06:53:10 PST 2004

By installing php4-extensions it will auto to using mod_php with apache. I
have never had a lick of trouble with apache 1.3 and the above mentioned
set-up. Although, as the message states many have complained of trouble with
2.

I recommend installing mysql 1st, apache 1.3 2nd, then the php4-extensions.

Best,

Thomas S. Crum