The Adventures in Travel Expo - Winter Sports Pavillion

cwayne at adventureexpo.com cwayne at adventureexpo.com
Wed Dec 1 09:27:32 PST 2004

Join us in January at the best places in the U.S. to meet winter sports enthusiasts ready to book on the spot - Adventures in Travel Expo (ATE)!

ATE will attract 10-15,000 adventure fans at each location: Chicago, New York and Washington, DC. I am writing to you because I believe your company would benefit greatly from participating in these events. You will be in great company too!

Skiers and snow sports enthusiasts in these high income, high population, high education metro areas like to hit the slopes year-round, so don’t think, because it is January, my selling season is over! The world’s most successful resort areas are already signed on to pick up incremental late winter/early spring business. Southern hemisphere resorts will be here booking year-round skiers who love to participate in their favorite sport all summer.

What’s really exciting is that our on-site market research indicated that 7,000+, over 30% of the consumer attendees who attended our January 04 expo were looking for a winter sports vacation within the year. At each January 05 location, we have a fantastic Winter Sports Pavilion with dozens of ski/snowboarding destinations already represented, but don’t be left out. Just a few booths remain in each city.

Helping promote ATE are our partners who include National Geographic Adventure, CBS television, Chicago Tribune, New York Post and The Washington Post. This coalition of media giants share excitement at being part of the most successful travel shows in the USA and together will provide the power that you can use to crack this lucrative market.

Please drop me a line so we can discuss your participation in any or all of the great events. I’m looking forward to working with you soon.

All the best,

Chris Wayne
Sales Director
Adventures in Travel Expo

203-878-2577 x101
cwayne at adventureexpo.com

Chicago, January 7-9, 2005, Donald E. Stephens (Rosemont) Convention Center
New York, January 14-16, 2005, Jacob K. Javits Center
Washington, DC, January 28-30, 2005, Washington Convention Center