new freebsd users list (unofficial)

Chris Conn cmc3bsd at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 07:53:46 PST 2004

Hi, I've started a small informal FreeBSD user's
list on yahoogroups. This list is not one of the
official FreeBSD lists, I just started it myself.

If you're interested you can subscribe here:

or send me mail and I'll add you.

Why yahoogroups: because that's all I've got :-).
If somebody can set up a better list for me (like
a majordomo or listserv list) I'd be interested.
I get tired of the ads, but they seem to have
pretty good spam protection.

Some background: I've been running FreeBSD at
home for about 7 years, have been working at
AIX Technical Support in Austin,TX for about
the same amount of time, have been a listowner
of various running and technical lists for 14
years. FreeBSD is a hobby and educational thing
for me, and it is complimentary to my professional
life. I've been involved with Unix for most of
my adult life.

The idea of a small informal list may appeal to
some, not to others. That's cool, send me mail
if you're interested.

=====