Is any documents about freebsd Fix-it CD (disc2)?

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:32:09 PDT 2004

A fixit Cd is a special media which contains a LIVE FreeBSD
filesystem. If your system refuses to boot due to some reason, then
you can use the fixit CD to boot into the system and fix it. For using
the FIXIT CD, boot from the regular CDROM (ie the first cd) and select
to repair the installation. When it asks for a Fixit media then you
need to replace the regular installation CDROM with the Fixit media
and fix the system.

Regards
S.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:46:22 +0800 (CST), joshua yu <cigant at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> hi, all:
> i found that there is a  FIX-it CD with freebsd. but no documents found about it. is there any documents about it and tech me how to use it?
> thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Joshua Yu
> MSN: joshuayuAThotmail.com