Apache failure after php-pspell and aspell upgrade

Michael Sharp ms at probsd.org
Mon Aug 30 03:22:55 PDT 2004

Did you do a complete sync of your ports tree prior to upgrading? And
did you do a portupgrade -a?

Regards
S.

1. Yes, I always run cvsup, portsdb -uU, and pkgdb -uF before attempting to upgrade
any ports.

2. No, I upgrade all needed ports one at a time with portupgrade -rR and a pkgdb -uF at the
end to sync everything.

Doing 1. again just now ( Aug 30, 6am ), I saw where aspell had a PORTREVISION upgrade so
I thought that was the fix, but apache still refuses to start.

Both aspell and php-pspell have been re-built against the ports tree as of Aug 30, 6am.

Michael