FreeBSD

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Sun Aug 29 11:44:12 PDT 2004

Subhro wrote:

>>  As far as I know, FreeBSD, although does have a development and a
>>maintainance team, it is much loosely coupled. Anyone may join the
>>team if they contribute something which the development team thinks to
>>be worthwhile to be included into the FreeBSD project. So like M$ and
>>similar concerns, you won't find a very OFFICAL person. However if you
>>ask your questions in the list, I believe the knowledgable people here
>>would surely answer.
>>
>>Regards
>>S.

FreeBSD also has an elected "Core team".  Although you might say it is
"loosely coupled", I think these guys take what they do for FBSD pretty
seriously.  Think of the time invested in the Project, for starters.

Probably Falko should contact several (or all) of these gentlemen.  One
or two might consent to an interview.

Refer to:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/staff-core.html

HTH,