editing the rc.conf

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass at teledome.gr
Fri Aug 27 08:19:34 PDT 2004

Ifconfig was mentioned. You can also reinitialize your system
with shutdown(8). Shutdown will bring the system in single-user state
(will kill all processes) and when you exit that, you'll have all changes
made to rc.conf, active. Use "shutdown now" and then just exit the
single-user shell.

Cheers, NikV