Postfix thinks there isn't enough disk space in a jail

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Fri Aug 27 06:38:01 PDT 2004

Andy Smith said:
> Hmm, I run postfix in two jails (both hosted on -STABLE), and have
> never had this problem unless I've really been out of disk..

Interesting. Maybe it's been fixed as of late and we didn't notice. I'll take
another look at it when I get the time but I can say with 100% certainty that
this issue prevented a jailed Postfix from accepting any incoming messages at
all and was a showstopper for many people. Just Google for "postfix jail" and
you should find information on it.

--
Charles Ulrich
System Administrator