Troubles with PPP

Dmitriy dorian at inet.ua
Thu Aug 26 13:32:29 PDT 2004

Hello FreeBSD Team!

Please help me! I have some problems with internet connection.

I'm using internet by a modem (dial-up).

My Internet Service Provider uses Microsoft CBCP
callback protocol. How can I setup my FreeBSD to work with this
callback? Phone number to call back to I shouldn't enter, it's
stored on Internet Service Provider's Server.

My FreeBSD release is 5.1-RELEASE.

Can't you send me example of a /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file, which contains
settings for dial-up connection with Microsoft CBCP callback.

Thanks,
with best regards,
Dmitriy (dorian at inet.ua)