edwinculp edwinculp at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Aug 25 17:46:04 PDT 2004

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD at InsightBB.com>
Fecha: Miércoles, Agosto 25, 2004 5:49 pm
Asunto: Re:

> On Wednesday 25 August 2004 05:35 pm, edwinculp wrote:

A solution seems to be coming.  I haven't tried it yet and don't even know if 4.10 has device.hints under /boot, but you might try commenting out
#hint.fdc.0.at="isa"
#hint.fdc.0.port="0x3F0"
#hint.fdc.0.irq="6"
#hint.fdc.0.drq="2"
#hint.fd.0.at="fdc0"
#hint.fd.0.drive="0"
#hint.fd.1.at="fdc0"
#hint.fd.1.drive="1"
and rebooting and see if it changes.  With acpi enabled, of course.

Good luck,

ed