no user interface

Hugo Silva klr at 6s-gaming.com
Tue Aug 24 15:47:29 PDT 2004

You do have a user interface, just not a graphical one :-)

Anyway,

You have to manually install/configure the desktop environment..

if you have all the cds, run /stand/sysinstall as root, do post
configuration on freebsd, and add the packages needed (mainly X, and your
graphical environment of choice (kde,gnome,...)

www.6s-gaming.com