Firebird and ipcrm

promyk promyk at kpsw.edu.pl
Sun Aug 22 16:38:42 PDT 2004

Hi,
I install FireBird And I have these problems:

# gsec -user SYSDBA -pass masterkey
operating system directive semget failed
No space left on device
unable to open database

I read /usr/local/firebird/RELNOTES, and:

# isql /usr/local/firebird/security.fdb
Statement failed, SQLCODE = -902
operating system directive semget failed
-No space left on device
Use CONNECT or CREATE DATABASE to specify a database
SQL> quit;
# ipcs -s
Semaphores:
T     ID     KEY        MODE       OWNER    GROUP
s  65536  253086757 --rw-rw-rw-     root    wheel

#  ipcrm -s 1310720
ipcrm: semid(1310720): : Invalid argument
#

What I should do?
My options in kernel:
(...)
options         SYSVSHM                 #SYSV-style shared memory
options         SYSVMSG                 #SYSV-style message queues
options         SYSVSEM                 #SYSV-style semaphores
(...)
Thank for your help.