What mouse? (was: Samsung Cordless Mouse)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 18 15:38:54 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, 17 August 2004 at 20:18:42 -0500, Sean Farley wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

>>> I assume you mean in X as opposed to moused although moused appears
>>> to support at least five buttons according to its man page.
>>
>> No, this is with moused.  It still needs to initialize the mouse.
>
> Will you be using moused on the console?

No.

> It is not needed to run X.

I know.  Without a reason to change, I won't.

>> - Preferably cordless.  Cord mice tend to wander a little when you let
>> go of them, and that's a real nuisance on a high-resolution display.
>
> Maybe you can find a cord-to-cordless converter--there is bound to be an
> engineer that has done this :)--if you find a mouse you like that just
> happens to have a tail.

That would defeat the purpose of it being cordless.

Greg
--
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.
Finger Greg.Lehey at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.