Server Cuts Out

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Wed Aug 18 13:55:57 PDT 2004

On Aug 18, 2004, at 4:37 PM, Grant Cooper wrote:
> I am sure it is my ISP removing me from the routing table somehow or
> my DHCP client is not refreshing but I'm not sure.  Does anyone have
> any ideas what I should do?

You should be sure of what you're sure of.  :-)

You haven't said anything about what your network connectivity looks
like, such as whether you have static IPs.  Without more information, I
would suggest talking to your ISP and have them look into the problem:
after all, you are paying for their connectivity and tech support,
right?

--
-Chuck