What mouse? (was: Samsung Cordless Mouse)

Sean Farley sean-freebsd at farley.org
Tue Aug 17 18:01:57 PDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Brian Astill wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:28 pm, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>
>> Can anybody recommend a good mouse?  My criteria are:
>>
>> - Middle button easy to use.  The current crop of mice has the middle
>>   button integrated with the roller, and that makes the middle button
>>   either heavy or easy to confuse with the roller.
>> - Preferably cordless.  Cord mice tend to wander a little when you
>>   let go of them, and that's a real nuisance on a high-resolution
>>   display.
>
> if you want three buttons PLUS a wheel ... ??
> Otherwise, Logitech provide a very nice three-button mouse in either
> wired or wireless form.

I have two three-button mice without wheels (one Logitech MouseMan and a
Dell that is looks just like it) that I protect with my life.  :)  I
like three buttons, but I dislike wheels.  When I checked Logitech's
website, I could not find any three-button mice without wheels.  Did I
miss it, or are you speaking of the wheeled mice?

Sean
sean-freebsd at farley.org