[BUGA] What mouse? (was: Samsung Cordless Mouse)

Brett Lymn blymn at baesystems.com.au
Tue Aug 17 17:06:09 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 08:58:16AM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

> - Middle button easy to use.  The current crop of mice has the middle
>   button integrated with the roller, and that makes the middle button
>   either heavy or easy to confuse with the roller.

I have a logitech wireless ball mouse.  It is a bit old now but the
thing functions fine.  I solved the problem of the middle button being
on the roller by buying a tiny push button switch from Dick Smith and
mounting that as a thumb button.  It was a relatively simple hardware
hack to get a thumb button - because I prefer to use the mouse in my
left hand my mousing options are rather limited.  It sucks to be one
of the superior minority ;)

--
Brett Lymn