filesystem full on install

Steven Friedrich StevenFriedrich at InsightBB.com
Mon Aug 16 19:14:37 PDT 2004

Your router light turning yellow could be an indication that it has been reset
and has entered an "auto-negotiation" mode where it determines what speed to
configure itself as, i.e., either 10 or 100.

Try waiting until it turns green to proceed with the install, rather than
aborting and restarting.  I think it should take no more than 30 seconds, but
time it with a stopwatch. Anything over 2 minutes is WAY too long.

What kind of router are you talking about?