How to start clean install again?

Andras Kende andras at kende.com
Mon Aug 16 18:28:13 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Jay O'Brien
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:21 PM
To: FreeBSD - questions
Subject: How to start clean install again?

What's the best way to erase an installation of FreeBSD
completely from a HD and start over? I'm installing 4.10
from am ISO CD, and it installs fine. However, I would
like to start over from scratch and it "remembers" some
of what was on the HD from the last install. If I were
in Windows/DOS I would just "format C:" but that doesn't
seem to be an option here.

Jay O'Brien
Rio Linda, CA  USA