DHCP and rc Questions For FreeBSD 4.10???

Hakim Z. Singhji hakim.singhji at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 12 10:35:42 PDT 2004

>You must really like the # symbol.

Actually what I realized is that these posts end up on google searches
and all sorts of places all across the web.  Since people maybe
referencing these threads to help solve their problems I take little
extra time to make sure that my posts are legible reads as well as
I can make at the time and organized in a way to use at your terminal
if necessary.

>Have you tested basic network connectivity?

I installed FreeBSD on Tuesday Night and on monday I had Redhat
running perfectly fine on the same network connection and cable.

I reduced it either to ipfiltering or cable modem (both likely candidates).

>Do you get all the proper lights on both your NIC and the cable modem?

Yes on dc0 I do, however I not familiar with the other two 3COM XL
txp0, txp1. But I'm trying to connect to dc0.