Top posting solution

Kevin Stevens freebsd at pursued-with.net
Tue Aug 10 16:12:17 PDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, JJB wrote:

> So your a hard core purest on the other side of the coin.

You know absolutely nothing about my position on this subject other than
what you infer from the formatting of the posts I've made.  The fact that
I reject specious argument from incorrect facts is irrelevant to how I
feel about top posting.

> You can nit pick about wording all you want. It still does not detract
> from the fact that there is an 'FIX' to change the behavior of
> MS/windows top posting. As always, the reader has the chose in how they
> want to reply to posts on this list, top or bottom posting.

Or whether to use a spell/grammar checker, of course.  Might as well
switch fires.

KeS