How Did You Create /usr/bin/[shell]

Ryan bw2003 at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 10 11:18:09 PDT 2004

Security Warning

      There are security problems with this message.
      Please review the highlighted items listed below:

     Message has been tampered with
     You do trust the signing digital ID
     The digital ID has not expired
     The sender and digital ID have the same e-mail address
     The digital ID has not been revoked or revocation information for this
certificate could not be determined.
     There are no other problems with the digital ID