using FreeBSD within a cluster

бОФПО уХИПОПУЕОЛП hurr at ukr.net
Mon Aug 2 23:22:12 PDT 2004

Hi there. :$
Perhaps it is not a good start for a letter to such an organization, but I hope to be excused (please). And, quite straightforward, i wish to ask you a question. I can't find an answer to it in any FreeBSD FAQ, so -

The problem that I have is how to orgainze cluster between (with) a number of FreeBSD AND Linux servers. OR, if that is not suitable, using several FreeBSD servers. I couldn't find any information explaining that variant of using FreeBSD, so here goes the question:

are FreeBSD-with-Linux clusters really possible?

And, in case of positive answer, here is the next question - where can I find any information about how it will become possible?
How to make Linux/FreeBSD (preferably), or only FreeBSD servers work together in a cluster?

Again wishing you all the best and waiting for answer -
							Anton Suhonosenko
							hurr at ukr.net
							ICQ 143779294

P.S. I am sorry for my terrible english.