FreeBSD 5.2.1 kernel w/ SMP under high load = panic

Hugo Silva klr at 6s-gaming.com
Sun Aug 1 17:35:11 PDT 2004

Damn.

And any clue on the magic kernel option that stopped the panics? Perhaps
it wasn't *that* magic and just decreased the odds of a panic hapenning
under high load, but that would do for me. I just lost the server 10
minutes ago doing a portupgrade -a with 4 jails running. :x

Regards,

Hugo

--
www.6s-gaming.com