MBone

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Sun Aug 1 02:54:58 PDT 2004

I'm curious if there is anyone here who know anything about mbone.  I've
recently become intrested in it, and I've downloaded and setup all the
software for it which I used to do some video conferencing on my LAN.
I've been looking for a way to join the main mbone network but there
seems to be little information on it, or the info there is is dated
before 2000.  Am I just too late and mbone already died off?

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C