two domain names - one IP - both SSL

Peter Risdon peter at circlesquared.com
Fri Apr 30 00:57:47 PDT 2004

Matt Juszczak wrote:

><moved to bottom>
>
>On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Peter Risdon wrote:
>

>>Kiel Stirling wrote:

<from top>

I didn't think this was possible.  I thought that ssl was IP based because
it doesn't actually pass the host name until a session is encrypted?
</from top>

#pkg_info | grep apache
apache+mod_ssl-1.3.29+2.8.16 The Apache 1.3 webserver with SSL/TLS
functionality

#less /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf
<snip>
##