LSOF Compile Problems From Ports
ekarkkai at pp.htv.fi
Thu Apr 29 02:41:45 PDT 2004
On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:46:43PM -0700, Victor Gregorio wrote:
> Hello folks. I'm wondering if anyone is getting the same error I get
> when I try to make /usr/ports/sysutils/lsof. I have a cvsup'd
> /usr/ports tree on 5.2.1-RELEASE-p5. Output and error below...
Yes, I have. The compilation problem can be fixed by replacing
file "ports/sysutils/lsof/files/patch-aa" with the attached file.
I don't have access to a computer running -CURRENT, so I don't know if
my patch breaks compilation in -CURRENT.
I'll submit a PR later this week.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
-- Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001
-------------- next part --------------
--- dialects/freebsd/machine.h.orig Sat Apr 17 00:25:24 2004
+++ dialects/freebsd/machine.h Wed Apr 21 18:52:53 2004
@@ -41,9 +41,9 @@
- * In FreeBSD >= 5.2 the cpumask_t typedef is only made in <sys/types.h> if
+ * In FreeBSD > 5.2 the cpumask_t typedef is only made in <sys/types.h> if
* _KERNEL is predefined. However, predefining _KERNEL before #include'ing
* <sys/types.h> causes redefinition errors for boolean_t and vm_page_t when
* <vm/vm.h> is #include'd with _KERNEL predefined. Since lsof must have
@@ -405,7 +405,7 @@
* (the one that its user logged on with) of the lsof process.
-/* #define HASSECURITY 1 */
+#define HASSECURITY 1
More information about the freebsd-questions