fwbuilder

whitevamp whitevamp47 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:21:41 PDT 2004

when i installed fwbuilder i had simaler issues and what i had found out is
that u need to cvsup your ports tree  well at least that 1 port then
uninstall that ver of fwbuilder that u have installed and then do make
install clean ... for the new version ... the ver thats in the ports tree is
an older one that had a bug init that would cause it to not to load
correctly..  hope this helps you out ...