Changing kde color

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 15:45:50 PDT 2004

Hey all, after years of using Windowmaker I'm trying out KDE
again and it seems nice, but it insists on using a dark blue as
background for a lot of things and I can't figure out where to
change this.  As an example, the time in the lower-right corner
right now says 3:44 in black, but the background is in a deep
blue that makes it extremely difficult to read the black.  I've
been poking around for a long time now and my eyes hurt.  Please
help, it's a matter of life or death.  Well ok, it's not *that*
important, but the color sucks and I'm getting a headache.

=====
With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with
democracy and with science.
     --Carl Sagan