DHCP Server

Santhosh Joseph santhosh at ezrs.com
Tue Apr 27 21:26:29 PDT 2004

Hi,

I really wouldnt want to upgrade my ports tree esp. if its a production
server.

IMHO, you should download the source file as suggested by the make
script and put it in the distfiles directory.
Usually the author's website is the best place to look for older source
tarballs.

Good Luck !
Santhosh Joseph