Is this Ok

putnam at speakeasy.net putnam at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 27 18:29:06 PDT 2004

I am not sure what to make out of the info scrolling on my screen. I installed bsd and wanted to install all the ports to sort through them latter and remove any once I got a look at them, so from root I typed

cd /usr/ports
make install

just as it said to in the handbook sent with the cdroms it was on sunday evening, for the past two days I have been reading

building Makefile.dep
Infile Included from Comp_Range/qsmodel.C:38:
Comp_Range/qsmodel.h:96;7:warning no new line at end of file
gmake[1]:Leaving directory`/user/ports/archivers/dact/work/dact-0.8.11'
gmake[1]:Entering directory`/user/ports/archivers/dact/work/dacr-0.8.11'

any info would be helpfull. Thanx