Jail organization

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Tue Apr 27 03:06:57 PDT 2004

"Artem Koutchine" <matrix at itlegion.ru> writes:

>> However, there was a nasty bug in 5.x (5.2?) which caused lots of
>> crashes/stuck processes (at least for me).
>
> Was it ever fixed? I am planning on setting up about 10 virtual server
> on the office freebsd server and need to know if there is any problem
> with jail in 5-CURRENT.

At least one bug has been fixed since 5.1:

<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-fs/2004-January/000401.html>

Does anybody have suggestions for my original problem?

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com,