Proper process for reporting bugs

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Mon Apr 26 12:00:38 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 02:14:22PM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
> My apoligies to the list for feeding the Troll.  I didn't realize it until
> this post.  I'll stop.

And again with the insults.

Frankly, it's not surprising that FreeBSD hasn't advanced anywhere in the
last half-dozen years.  I doubt that anybody who actually wants to write
code is willing to put up with the non-stop barrage of personal insults.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.